Areas of Social Work in the “Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations " Church
* Help people to get free from various addictions:
* Work with homeless and poor people. This work is carried out by "Social Partnership" in conjunction with the Embassy of God Church.
Hotline: 15-51 free for landlines,
+ 38 (044) 391-73-73 is for mobiles.
*Rehabilitation of People with HIV / AIDS
* Adaptation and Social rehabilitation of those who have just left prison.
* Adaptation and Social rehabilitation of people with different sexual orientations
* Rehabilitation of relatives of addicts.
* Spiritual & psychological rehabilitation of people diagnosed with cancer at ontological hospitals. This includes children as well as their parents - providing them spiritual and psychological help.
Hotline: 38 (044) 360-65-29
Project: Cities of refuge (Revival of Villages)
8 (800) 502-39-30
8-800-502-39-30 (Vishnevy City, Kyiv region)
Work with Disabled Persons
Muscular-skeletal system malfunction and other categories of disability.
* Rehabilitation of disabled people through the use of IT and the Internet
* Adaptation and Social rehabilitation of people diagnosed with schizophrenia.
* Work with children with delays in their intellectual development (individual and Group works)
* Work with street children
- the project "Planet is in children’s hands" is for street kids
* Children’s Puppet Theatre “Kapitoshka” (Vishnevy Town)
* Sport Movement (football clubs, clubs of various kinds of martial arts)
* Education Center for Girls, "Institute of Noble Maidens" (Simferopol City)
* Children Psychological Training Center (Prevention and treatment of neuroses in Children, fears, etc.)
* Prevention of abortion and the post-abortion rehabilitation
* Rehabilitation of single women, women with low self-esteem and divorced women
* Rehabilitation of women who experienced violence and abuse in the family
* Spiritual and psychological help for pregnant women
* Spiritual and psychological help for widows
* The Movement "Fatherhood." Institute of fatherhood
* Encouraging relationships between fathers and children
* Adaptation and Social rehabilitation of ex-servicemen
Work with the elderly people
* Spiritual and psychological help for the elderly
* Charity dinners
* Club for the elderly
* All-Ukrainian Movement "Prevention of Negative Phenomena among Young People"
* Movement for direction of youth education in the spirit of patriotism and love for the Motherland
* Training Center for personal development - Project "Skimens"
* Interactive Theatre “Three Years "- prevention of abortion in schools
* Travel Club for teens
* Youth Center "Area of life" (Vishnevy Town).
* School of the preparation for marriage
* Work with families in critical situations
* Club work with families
* Movement “To be In marriage for life "
* Internet movement: Work with families - "Family psychologist”. Lviv City
* Work with families on adoption of orphaned children
* Internet-project "1 + 1" (introduction service for married and unmarried)
* Bible Institute "Joshua"
* International Training School -History Makers Bible School
* "The Center of Personal’s Restoration and Society’s Transformation"
* Education center for girls, "Institute of Noble Maidens" (Simferopol town)
* Training via the Internet - Center for the mastery of computer literacy
* Christian Theatre "Light Theatre". Art Therapy
* Youth Theatre "Bright Heart"
Ukrainian Folk Choir
* Association of Christian Artists
* Sport Movement
- Children’s soccer teams;
- Clubs of different kinds of martial arts.
* Sport Movement "Sport. Unity. Friendship". Sport as a means of preventing negative phenomena among young people.
* "Sports Against Drugs." Sport as a means of preventing negative phenomena among young people.
* The movement of evangelism "The Festival of Jesus" (holding citywide evangelistic activities)
* The Ministry of Healing (Spiritual Help for healing in hospitals, at home. Individual consulting)
Hotline: (044) 360-65-29
* Motion "The Living Gospel" (Evangelism through visualization)
* Evangelism in medical establishments
* All-Ukrainian movement "Against Drug Addiction and Drug corruption"
Hotline - 0-800-50-73-81
* All-Ukrainian NGO "Committee for the fight against organized crime and corruption"
* Motion "Morality in Society"
* The project "Ukraine without tuberculosis"
* The movement for the protection of human rights and dignity. Legal advice and support
* Press center. Public Movement "Pure pen".
Contact us for more details:
(044) 222-80-16, 10:00-19:00 – Social Department of the God’s Embassy church.
Thursday, 08 September 2011 13:27
posted by Charles Howard Hartman
Thanks! Godparents for Eldsters might be worthwhile.
'Each eldster with Godparents, and none shall be afraid.'
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.